The Zoo

Friday, September 12, 2008
Have I mentioned how much I love our new 3 day weekends! It is so nice to have our Fridays free. We are trying to get out and do something as a family each wee, and today we spent the afternoon at the zoo. We meant to get there first thing in the morning, but as it turned out, we didn't get out the door until after 12:00. Here are some of the highlights, but check out Bret's flikr for better pics.

Bella chose the peacock so she could be Barbie the Island Princess.
Classic photo, doesn't everyone have one of these?
We went to the bird show for the first time and Bella wanted her picture taken with the eagle.
Cutest little turtle ever!





2 comments:

kelli Says:
September 13, 2008 at 8:46 PM

Julie,
I loved the 4 day work week too! Trent had been doing it for the last year, but he just got a new job, so they went bye bye. I was sad. He is still with the state. He works for the State Legislator now, but they don't do the 4 day thing! Your baby is beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person. We need to get together!

Gibbons Family Says:
September 19, 2008 at 11:38 AM

I can't believe how well you're keeping up your blog with a new little baby. Genevieve must be a good one. Thanks again for great pictures of Hailey's blessing! I finally downloaded them from your flickr site. I am clearly not doing so well at keeping up our blog. To every thing there is a season...
Love you all,
Kerry