Blessing Day

Sunday, October 12, 2008
It has been a very special day for us, weekend for that matter. We blessed Genevieve today. She looked beautiful in her little white dress and Bret did a wonderful job. Without going into too much detail, my favorite thing he said was about her namesake, his Grandmother. She has a wonderful heritage of grandparents and great grandparents who love her very much. This little girl has already blessed our family so much, I can't imagine how we lived without her.

Her cousins Cooper and Zoe were also blessed this weekend. Zoe's Dad said something that really struck me. He commented that this little girl will never know what it is like to not feel loved. The same thing is true for my girls. I look around and see all the support and love around them and I am overwhelmed. I hope my family (both sides and Bickmores, you should be related some how!) know how much I love them!








1 comments:

Kristen Says:
November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM

I love all the new posts - the photos of Bella helping June with her makeup are adorable. :) But the blessing photo is awesome! Did you take it? I forgot to tell you I loved your testimony that day too.

Your pictures of the girls together is getting me excited for my new little guy - Alpine will have a buddy. Hopefully they won't do their makeup together though. :)