Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 27, 2008
We had a great Thanksgiving at Grandma Chris's house with all the DeYoungs. I am not joking when I say there were about 50 people, but she made it work. I helped the kids make turkey hats, Bella's needed to see really well so she went with 4 eyes.

Playing in the leaves.

My little Pocohantas, every baby should have a suede dress. (Yes it is dry clean only, not one of my finest purchases for a baby!)

I am not a big fan of Thanksgiving Day activities, it seems like so much work for a quick meal. I am glad to have a day to reflect on my life. I am so blessed in many ways. I have a wonderful little family, a great husband and two beautiful girls that are the joy of our lives.

1 comments:

Janine Says:
December 6, 2008 at 8:38 PM

We had such a fun weekend. Thanks for all your work on the crafts. The girls had such a great time.