At the Zoo

Friday, March 20, 2009
We headed to the zoo on a beautiful spring Friday, with Janine and her girls. Bella loved running around with Lily.
Lily practicing her princess smile. She is ready for Disneyland!
It was a warm day and June was excited to be outside with bare legs!
The tiger taking a little rest using a rock for a pillow. The girls thought this was pretty funny.
And I think this is one of my favorite pictures ever. Little Holly just too tired to keep her eyes open for a second longer!

2 comments:

Jamie Says:
March 27, 2009 at 6:47 AM

Love the picture with Holly and Janine! That is too cute!

Janine Says:
April 6, 2009 at 1:14 PM

We had so much fun. I love that Holly just feel asleep on me shoulders. I'm so glad you guys had a camera. We are so excited for Disneyland.