Funny Girl

Monday, September 14, 2009
It has been forever since I have updated and I have about 20 posts that need to go up so get ready! For now, I just have to add a quick story about Bella. June loves to sing "Happy and You Know It" and she will clap her hands. This will usually keep her happy when she is getting close to melt down. Bella is always making up different things to do besides clap your hands. We were doing a little shopping at Costco one afternoon a few weeks ago and had been playing this little game throughout the store. We were finally in line and Bella was trying really hard to keep June happy. She came up with "If your happy and you know it show you bum." And dropped her drawers. Yes, there was her cute little behind for all the world to see in line at Costco. (It wasn't even in an aisle so I could hide.) I quickly told her to pull her pants up and that we never do that. The biggest problem, I was trying so hard not to laugh that I had to just say "You are going to have to talk to your Dad about this when he gets home tonight!"

1 comments:

Unknown Says:
September 15, 2009 at 9:37 AM

I dunno... Showing your bum is pretty funny and funny=happy. How embarrassing and hilarious all at once.