The Grinch

Saturday, December 5, 2009
The theme for our ward party this year was How the Grinch Stole Christmas. They asked all the kids to dress up like Who's. This was my attempt, I know, not the best, but at least I tried!
The ward went all out with great decorations and a program, that even included a very real looking Grinch. Bella was terrified of the Grinch, I mean really scared. Being the great parents we are, Bret and I sat just down the table from him, keeping him in Bella's sights. (We really didn't do this on purpose!) Bella kept begging to leave the party, and when she was finally in tears, we agreed. She decided the next morning she was never going back to church because "The Grincher" might be there. I finally convinced her to go, but she was still really upset. I introduced her to the guy who dressed up like the grinch out of his costume. Luckily, he was very nice and explained it all to her. She is still a little leery of him, but it was all pretty funny!

0 comments: