Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Do I even blog anymore? In my head, it is happening all the time, but getting it to the computer is another story! I do have a couple of months to update, but for now, I am going to keep moving forward! I just want to add a funny comment from Bella. One of my favorite things to do is listen to her prayers at night. She is pretty consistent about blessing Marme and her sister. Usually Par and her dad get a mention, Mom is rare. Last night her big change was Uncle Jared and his ice cream shop. After she was done she put her hands on her head and said "Whew, I just used all my brain for that one." What a silly girl!

1 comments:

Glazier Family Blog Says:
January 19, 2010 at 6:19 PM

No wonder our stores did so well last week. It's was the powerful prayer Bella said. Please tell her how much we love her and her prayers.