Happy Birthday Daddy

Sunday, February 21, 2010
Today is Bret's birthday. Bella was very excited of course. Especially because she knew he was getting a new nintendo ds that she could play. She picked out this fabulous chicken shot game for him.
June was so cute. She watched the presents being given and open. She left and went into our room. She found a present on the floor that was meant for my niece. It had been there for almost two months waiting for me to get it in the mail to her. She brought it out and gave it to Daddy saying, "I do. I do." It was so sweet, Bret had to open it. Sorry Abby, I will have to make it up to you another year!
Dad and his girlies.
We had a delicious cake from Nothing Bundt. If you haven't tried one, they are the best. I won't tell you how many candles, but I will tell you it was accurate!
He got them all out on his first try. Happy Birthday Bret, we love you!

0 comments: