The Brother

Thursday, February 7, 2008
Bella seems to be fairly certain she is having a brother. I keep trying to push her away from this because I do not want her to be disappointed. The other day we were doing a little shopping at Gardner Village and a little boy came up to her. He was about 1, I would say. She looked at me and said "Mom, is this my brother." I told her no and she replied, "Oh, I really wanted a brother." You could just see the thought process, like this ws a good brother, can we take him home. I had to laugh and leave really quickly!

2 comments:

kelli Says:
February 7, 2008 at 4:37 PM

That is really funny! When we were trying to get Pregnant with Ethan, Brinley came in one day and said, Mom God told me I am going to have a baby sister" The next month I found out I was pregnant, and I was so certain Ethan was going to be a girl! We didn't want to know the sex of the baby, but a week before he was born my dr. accidently told us that He was a boy! I was shocked! That is really funny that she would want to take home some random boy for her brother! I will see you tomorrow at one!

kelli Says:
February 9, 2008 at 1:28 PM

Julie, We had a lot of fun at the children's museum. We will have to get together next month too! When the weather gets good will we have to take them to the zoo! Thanks again.
Kelli
p.s. Did You have a chance to ask Bret about any progamer jobs at his work? Trent saw one online that he was going to apply for.