Happy Birthday Argh!

Thursday, February 21, 2008


Happy Birthday to Dad! Bella decided Dad wanted a pirate party this year and picked out all the decorations. I had to reign her in a little at the party store, but it was still quite the pirate party. She has been looking all over for a pirate shirt for Dad. A few weeks ago she asked the salesperson at Dillard's "Do you have anything that is cute with pirates on it for my Dad?" I had to walk away, I was laughing so hard. She was on the hunt for something with a lot of gold and silver glitter, but it wasn't to be found. She did find a shirt with skull and crossbones on it and that was good. We dresed everyone up like pirates and even Grandma got in on it. I think Dad had a pretty fun birthday!

3 comments:

R_ocio Says:
February 24, 2008 at 6:13 PM

hola, todavia no recibo ninguna noticia de usted, o no me recuerda de la familia lavin? hermana lavin? si?
aquĆ­ dejo mi correo electronico denuevo ttoty_@hotmail.com

kelli Says:
February 24, 2008 at 6:32 PM

Happy Birthday! I forgot that you birthday was in feb. too. Isn't Natalie's in Feb also?

kelli Says:
February 24, 2008 at 6:32 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.