Exhausted

Friday, March 21, 2008

Our basement is finally sheet-rocked, so it was time to clean. My mom came over to help get everything ready. We started out by sweeping the ceiling and walls. After that, we dusted the ceiling and walls. My mom vacuumed most of the walls too. After that we swept the floors, vacuumed the floors and then swept them again. And just for good measure, we mopped the floor. Needless to say, we were exhausted by the time we were finished. Bella fell asleep and 5:30 and slept most of the night. Thanks Mom for all of your help. Now on to the paint!

1 comments:

kelli Says:
March 26, 2008 at 8:01 PM

I so wish that we were that far a long with ours. We have just started framing. Did you put a fireplace down in the basement? We are thinking of doing it, but I am wondering if it is a pain to do it, since we will need a gas line. It was fun seeing you the other day. Lets do the Zoo next month, and as far as finding out the sex of your baby, my vote is to wait for the delivery room! ( not that my vote is worth anything. LOL)
Love,
Kelli