Welcome Home Penny and Ed!

Monday, March 31, 2008
My Aunt Penny and Uncle Ed came home from their mission to Croatia last Tuesday. Yesterday, we listened to them speak in church and they did a fantastic job. My aunt Penny (my Mom's sister, can you see the resemblance?) spoke about the importance of the relationships in our lives and Uncle Ed spoke about the small miracles or tender mercies of the Lord. It really was a great meeting. Afterwards it was fun to visit with my cousins and extended family for a bit. We had to drag Isabelle away from all the kids, but she fell asleep on the way home, too much fun!

You may notice a whole bunch of new links under friends and family. I discovered a lot of my cousins have blogs, so I hope they do not mind that I added them. I was up all night last night, reading and looking at pictures. I have to admit I even laughed so hard I cried. (Not a funny thing to do to a pregnant girl, I was running to the potty every few minutes.) My cousin Dave makes me laugh, I miss the guy. I need to get some old pictures up and do a little reminiscing on her, but that will save for another day! Just a warning, only check out Marshal and Lindsay if you want to see a couple too darn cute for their own good. If she wasn't so nice, I think I would have to hate her!

0 comments: