Stranger Danger

Wednesday, June 11, 2008
I was in the store today and it was nap time. Bella was just plain exhausted and had decided she wanted a feathered fan. Don't ask me why and for some reason I was extremely opposed to buying a feathered fan. She was in the cart throwing a full on fit. It was a little embarrassing, but I just hurried to the check out line. She was still going strong when the lady in front of me says "Can I talk to her? I know a trick that always works." I said "Sure." This lady puts her arm around my daughter and says (getting louder as she goes) "When you act like this, it makes me very, very angry." I about died. Bella just looked at her and kept going. I guess we need to keep away from strangers in the check out line.

4 comments:

Kristen Says:
June 16, 2008 at 11:18 AM

Ha! How freaky and funny at the same time.

Allison Says:
June 16, 2008 at 12:54 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison Says:
June 16, 2008 at 12:58 PM

Sorry, I removed my previous comment... I mispelled something.

ANYWAY! I'm so glad you blogged this, Julie. Eventhough it's creepy and strange, it's soooo stinking funny! WHAT A LOONEY!!

Alisa and Crowells Says:
June 17, 2008 at 2:38 PM

ya, that is more than a little creepy!