Strawberry Dessert

Monday, June 16, 2008

Since a few people have asked me for this recipe I thought the best way to share it was on my blog. It is my new stand-by, thanks mom for passing it along.


Base- White Cake, make according to the directions on the box, but bake in a sheet pan, usually 10-14 minutes.

Filling- 2 pts. whipping cream, beat it stiff. Add 2 C. powdered sugar and whip. In a separate bowl beat 8 oz. cream cheese and 1 1/2 C. powdered sugar. Fold 2 mixtures together and spread over cake.

Topping- As many strawberries as you want combined with danish dessert. Make pie glaze directions on box.

Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.

It is the easiest dessert ever, but I am completely addicted!




4 comments:

Alisa and Crowells Says:
June 17, 2008 at 2:36 PM

WOW--that looks amazing! I could eat more than a few healthy bites of that one for sure! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

utahmama2 Says:
June 24, 2008 at 9:21 AM

someone made this at a baby shower and I have been dying to have the recipe or something similiar to it!! Thanks!!!

Erin ;) Says:
June 24, 2008 at 2:22 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelli Says:
June 30, 2008 at 7:21 AM

I made this for a baby shower this weekend. It was a hit.