Happy Birthday Marme!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Happy Birthday to my wonderful Grandmother! This is one of my favorite pictures of her and Par, all dressed up for Bella's first birthday costume party. What great sports they are! These are a few more of my favorite recent photos of her.
With June when she was born.
With Bella.
At June's blessing, isn't this picture priceless! I had a great time visiting with Marme and Par this afternoon. It brought back so many wonderful memories of just spending time with Marme. She always knew how to do everything, where to find just the right outfit and the perfect finishing touch for any party. I loved sleeping over at her house the night before Thanksgiving to help her set the tables and make the chocolate turkeys. My cousins and I would spend the night and she was up right along with us until all hours of the morning. She has been such a wonderful example of compassion, service and love.
I love you Marme, Happy Birthday!



0 comments: