Family Party

Sunday, October 18, 2009
We had my family over for a Halloween/ Birthday party. (We missed you Heather and family!) I wanted to play a bunch of traditional Halloween games and my nieces and nephews were great sports! We started off with a relay race, those never seem to work as planned. Then, it was downstairs for eat the donut off the string.

Yes, that is my older brother getting in on the action!

Like father, like son! The kids had to try and suck up creepy shaped things with a straw and put them in a pile. They tried, but I think it would have been better if I had used thinner paper. At least they all seemed to have a good time unwrapping the mummy ball!
Katie made this darling cake! We were celebrating the birthdays of Caroline, Madi, Bella and me!

2 comments:

kelli Says:
November 6, 2009 at 5:12 PM

You are so fun Julie! I don't know if I would let kids eat donuts in my new basement

jen Says:
November 15, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Thanks for the FUN party!