Jack's

Saturday, October 31, 2009
Remember how I said we had 20 pumpkins- here they are! (Minus one that Bella had decorated like a princess.) We decided to take the plunge and carve them all! The night before we hollowed them all out and today we have been carving them. Bret was the master of faces and I tried my hand at a few different designs.
Here they are before we had them lit. And now I think each one deserves to be shown, scroll down through the rest!
Faces by Bret!
Have to have a pirate!
More cute faces!
My little bat.
This was my favorite face.
Another cutie.
3 little kitty cats.
Scared ya!
Spooky house with some friends.
The guys on the front porch.
Bella's choice and my favorite, the Hoot. It was in the place of honor on a stand.
Witchie-poo
Starry Night
Scary guy
And a silly one. I think that is all of them. It was so much fun to have our walk all lit by pumpkins. We will have to do it again next year!

0 comments: