Float Preview

Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Time for the float preview. These are the girls in front of the float my parents helped with.

Junie was not very impressed.

The best part, I ran into one of my oldest friends, Suzanne. I haven't seen her since before Bella was born. She hasn't changed a bit, and I loved catching up with her.
Bella and her friend Haley hit it off immediately. It wasn't two minutes before they were holding hands and walking around together. It was a little like when Suzanne and I met. Our older sisters are the same age and thought we should meet since we would be starting junior high together. We met at the science fair, both put our hands in our pockets and started walking around. We have been friends ever since.
Her daughters were great hams for pictures, I loved it!
The cricket float was my favorite. All these crickets were so cute.
They let the girls pick them up and pose with them.
Once we had seen all the floats we stood in line for face painting.
Junie smeared hers immediately but still thought it was very fancy! What a fun afternoon!

0 comments: