Baby Rebecca

Thursday, May 29, 2008
Tonight was a baby shower for cute Baby Rebecca Galzier. We are so excited to have another girl cousin. Bella is pretty fascinated with her and excited to help. I hope this means she is ready to be a big sister! Bella was very excited to bring her baby to intorduce to Rebecca, especially in matching outfits. Of course, as soon as girls around her age arrived, all was forgetten except play, play, play. I think Bella was most excited to see Aunt Penny. She is a bit of a celebrity to her and gets a little star-struck when she talks to her. It is pretty funny. I had a great time visiting with my cousins, sisters and sister-in-law (I really think of Jen as a sister, but I don't want her to think I forgot her!). I could have laughed and talked with them all night long. We need to plan another get together very soon! And Jen made the best cupcakes every. They were just little so I felt justified in eating plenty of my fair share. I need your recipe! Aren't girl parties great?

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: