Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 11, 2008



I had a great Mother's Day, lots of relaxing and visiting with family. It was fun to have Grandma Chris and Aunt Natalie come to church with us to see Bella sing. She of course weaseled her way to the front to blow a kiss or two. Then she was more interested in the other kids than actually singing. I got a repeat performance just for me later that day. After a nice relaxing dinner with the Baker's we stopped to see Grandma Pattie. I know she wanted a little space, but I just couldn't stand not seeing my mom on Mother's Day. We had a nice visit and once Sam showed up the fun really began. There is nothing like colored eggs! I am so thankful for the wonderful Mothers and Grandmothers I have in my life. They are great examples to me. I love you!


0 comments: