Baby Bird

Thursday, July 16, 2009
There have been baby birds learning to fly in our backyard. It has been really fun to watch. I have spent hours at my window!

This little one got stuck in my window well/ (Yes they need a little weeding!) I was so worried about it, but the Momma bird kept coming and feeding it until it was finally able to get out.


This little one was stuck in another window well, and Bret had to help it out. It was getting late in the day and I was worried about the poor little thing. The next morning we found it on my back porch. It just sat there, not afraid of us at all. Bella went out and would have touched it if Bret hadn't stopped her.

They are all gone now so I guess they learned and flew away, but I loved to watch them. I hope we get birds again next year.

0 comments: