The Circus

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Yesterday I noticed Belle was throwing a ball in the air and trying to catch it. I asked her what she was doing and she said "I am trying to juggle this one ball and it is really hard." Then she put her arm around me and got really close to my face, always a sign she has something very serious to say. She told me "Mom, I have decided when I am bigger not 5, but when I am a Mom I am going to join the circus. But don't worry, I will come home every Sunday." What do you say to that?

2 comments:

Glazier Family Blog Says:
July 26, 2009 at 4:27 PM

I can totally picture Bella being that serious and getting in your face. What a funny little girl!!

Unknown Says:
July 29, 2009 at 11:43 PM

what?!
there's a circus for mommies? where do i sign up? i should be president.
cute story!
i'm glad i bumped into you at the temple--i always love seeing you :)