Kindergarten

Tuesday, August 24, 2010
My baby is starting kindergarten! She is so excited!

I just can't believe she is already this big.
Junie wanted in on the action, but is sad to see Bella go. (She cries for her when I drop her off, I need you Bella Baker!)
In front of her school. She was so excited to get there the first morning, not even a bit sad! Just ready to go!
She quickly found some friends from the neighborhood at the playground while she was waiting to go in.
She found her bear and put it in the important person chart on the wall.
She found the drinking fountain!
She was very excited to get to sit at her table and get to work.
With her teacher, Mrs. Venning. She loves school so I am very excited for her. Thank goodness it is only half the day, because I sure misses having her around! She came home the first day and her favorite part was recess and her teacher. She can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

jen Says:
August 31, 2010 at 1:07 PM

First grade is even worse! I miss my boys like crazy. I am glad she is loving it though!

Alisa and Crowells Says:
September 1, 2010 at 8:19 AM

LOVE the first day of school! I can't believe she's starting Kindergarten, either! Beautiful girls.