Wildflowers

Sunday, August 8, 2010
We headed up the canyon this evening to try for more pictures of the girls in the beautiful wildflowers. Lauren and her little family joined us. The flowers were gorgeous. The kids were cute, but not the best posers!
Bella was pretty good at getting her picture taken.
All the pictures of the girls together seemed to turn out like this one. Bella ready to go and Junie doing something else.
We did get a few of her.
Lots of Bella being beautiful for the camera.
Junie smelling the flowers.
Only a tough guy like Coop can look this cool in the flowers!
Bella and Melia
My favorite of Melia
Another Junie Bug
My favorite of Bella
My favorite of Cooper
I love this picture of Lauren's family.
One last one of Bella in the yellows. If you haven't made it to the flowers, I recommend it. They are something you should see, even without our little beauties!

0 comments: