Beauty and the Beast

Thursday, April 2, 2009
My nieces, Madi and Abby were in their elementary school production of Beauty and the Beast. We all went to see it and were very impressed, even Bret. The whole show was great and you could tell a lot of work went into every bit of it.
Madi was Mrs. Potts and even sang a few solos. She did such an incredible job. Can you imagine being 12 and singing on stage in front of everyone? She did it and did great. I was so proud of her!
Abby (in the center) was a giggly girl with a number of solo parts too. She also was awesome at her part.

Can you believe these girls? They are so big I can't stand it. It seems like not long ago I was visiting them in Washington. How lucky to have such beautiful examples for my own daughters!


1 comments:

kelli Says:
April 28, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Speaking of beauty and the Beast, I heard you guys went to disneyland last week. HOw was it? How were the crowds? We are leaving next week to go, and I am a little worried about the crowds. We usually go in the Fall, and it has been great. I hope you had fun. You should post some pictures.