On the Road

Friday, April 17, 2009
We hit the road at 4:30 this morning, on the way to California! We have a week planned with Bret's sister Janine and her family. We met up with them in Cedar City and Janine had sunglasses for all the girls. Bella was so excited about hers. When we headed out again, Bella told me, "I am going to put these glasses on and everyone will see who I really am!"
Don't you wish you could sleep like that in the car? I don't think I would be able to walk for days if I did. The drive down was pretty uneventful until we hit an accident just outside of San Bernadino, and then it was a parking lot. We put the car in park and stretched our legs for about 45 minutes. We almost made it to the hotel before June was done. I have to admit she was a trooper the whole way, until the last 20 minutes.
This is the view from our window, I love to stay in Newport Beach! Thanks Dad!

The cousins made it a couple hours after we did and the first order of business was all four girlies in the giant tub!

0 comments: