San Diego Zoo

Monday, April 20, 2009
Today we headed to the San Diego Zoo.

Notice the glasses are present again. She loved them!
Love the super model pose!
Where did that monkey come from?
My favorite things to see, the tigers,
the hippo, (Bella was especially impressed by the size of it's bum. Don't you love 4 year old potty humor!)
and my favorite, the pandas. I do have to mention the worker at the panda area kept going on and on about their mating habits. Much more information than I ever wanted to know.
Bella in the flowers. This picture does not accurate show what was going on. It was hot, hot, hot and this girl was grumpy, grumpy, grumpy. Now that we know it was 103 that puts a much different spin on things! I think if we were to go to the zoo again, we would do a bus tour. We kept getting mixed around where we were going and the place was huge!
Three little bears in the cave!
It was so hot, June was kept in the stroller shaded most of the day, but we did take her picture on the bear. I just wish you could see her little zebra striped shorts!

0 comments: