Disneyland- Day 1

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Hooray! We finally made it to Disneyland. I love to be here with my kids. It is so fun just to watch them.
June started out in her Mickey shirt with adorable mouse ears that she wouldn't leave on. It was to bad because everyone kept telling me what a handsome little guy she was. You can imagine what I felt about that. The ridiculous prices of a t-shirt (and Bret) was the only thing that stopped me from running to the nearest store and outfitting her entirely in pink!

We headed over to Pixie Hollow first thing. Bella has been waiting for years to meet Tinkerbell. She asks about her every visit so she was pretty excited to finally see her.
While we were waiting in line, Bella peeked through the grass. Tinkerbell noticed her, waved and blew her a kiss. You can imagine how excited she was. I think she was a little nervous to meet Tinkerbell, she got a little shy. She was very excited to look at her signature in her book after. Then we headed to Small World. Still a favorite, I love the clock even more. I am not sure that I love the addition of the new characters. Instead of Bella noticing the people from around the world, she seemed to be looking for her favorite Disney characters. It is still a great ride and will always be my favorite.

Dad and Bella on the teacups, always fun.

This was the year of a big change for us, big rides. I should say Thunder Mountain Railroad. Bella loved this ride and wanted to go on it over and over.

We met up with Janine and Jeremy in California Adventure and Bella and Lily tried all the rides in Bug's Land. The loved this little roller coaster.
The girls riding together. Notice Bret and Jeremy each rode in their own cars instead of together. Janine and I got a kick out of that. This was another really hot day, so it was nice when the sun went down. The girls also loved the Rapids Ride and Soaring Over California. We headed back over to Small World before we went home.

0 comments: