St. George and Zions

Thursday, June 24, 2010
After a few mishaps along the way, the biggest being the compressor on our a/c going out in Nephi, we made it to St. George for a few days of vacation with my parents. In case you are wondering, yes we drove without the air all the way to St. George. My girls are serious troopers. We grabbed a bag of ice and kept feeding it to them to keep them cool. They didn't complain the whole way. We were really lucky and found a place that could fix it the next day for only $850!
The first day was Bret's day and we headed up to Zion's first thing. I hadn't been there since I was in high school and it was as beautiful as I remembered!
We rode the tram to the top and started with the Riverside walk up to the Narrows.

Everything was green and beautiful.
Bella loved walking and talking with Grandma and Grandpa. I was a little worried about Junie in her chair, but she loved riding along on my back.
Bella loved to stop on these little benches along the way.
Can you believe all the trees?
Our little family.
In the river at the start of the Narrows. Bella wanted to head up in the water and would have gone all day. Junie said "NO."
Bella and Dad headed up a little ways and loved it. We stopped for a little lunch and wanted to try to hike to Emerald Pools but again, Junie said "No." I can't believe we haven't been here more and are looking forward to our next visit!

0 comments: