Party at Par's

Friday, June 18, 2010
We had a fun summer kick-off, father's day and birthday party at my grandparents house. Almost all of my cousins were there which made it especially fun. We really missed those that didn't make it! In honor of the many years we spent having fun in Oakley, I had the girls wear their cowboy hats!
Junie loves any excuse to wear a hat!
Bella's disappeared minutes after this picture. She was having too much fun playing with all the kids, especially little Anna.

She was thrilled to see Sam as usual.

Katie and Jared created a mini cold stone for everyone which was awesome. Here are my mom and Katie scooping it up! Too bad I didn't get any more pictures, (send some to me if you have them!) We had a pinata for the kids and lots of fun just visiting. I hope this becomes another family tradition!

0 comments: