We Love This Guy!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010
Happy Father's Day! We surprised our dad with breakfast in bed!
Bella brought the most important part of the meal!
Junie and Dad looking at a little book we made him.
These girls love daddy! I do too! I feel so lucky to be married to my best friend, a wonderful man and fantastic father!
All dressed up and ready for church. Daddy picked out their dresses.

After dinner, we headed up to see my parents.
We had yummy snow cones and headed outside to play and play!
Grandma and Grandpa pulled out the jump rope for the kids to try.
Becca made certain the rope was in the right place, things need to be just so!
Bella loved it!
Meg turned out to be a pro at the jump rope. (Who is Meg you ask, stay tuned!!!) I will spare you the pictures of me trying to jump rope, but I have proof, I can still do it!

We love this Grandpa Guy too!

0 comments: