August is going to be Crazy!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's official. We are expecting a baby on August 23rd. I am hoping we can just line up one hospital room with me, Candice, Lauren and my cousin David's wife Leah. Do you think they will give us a group rate? Kerry, I think you better plan a trip so we can get your baby together with ours! In case you are wondering, let me give you a little accounting of the known babies coming this summer. Let me know if I need to add any to the list!


June- Kerry, Katie, Bret's cousin Sarah (her first!),


August- Me, Candice (her first!), Lauren, Leah and Bret's cousin Jamie


We are excited, Bella really wants to be a big sister!

8 comments:

Gibbons Family Says:
February 1, 2008 at 7:37 AM

Wow! What a summer. Pretty amazing news. We are so happy for you and will call later. Love, Kerry

utahmama2 Says:
February 1, 2008 at 8:08 AM

CONGRATS!! You are due a day after me!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Where are you delivering and who is your dr? I am not having much luck down here in UT COUNTY it's all old school!

utahmama2 Says:
February 1, 2008 at 8:19 AM

If you go to my myspace you can get cute little countdown baby things :
http://www.myspace.com/utahmama2

Ryan Brijs Says:
February 1, 2008 at 12:03 PM

That's exciting!

DeYoung Says:
February 2, 2008 at 7:39 AM

Congratualtions, Bret and Julie! That is exciting. It will be a busy summer! Grandpa DeYoung's posterity just multiplies!
We're happy for you.
-Jana

kelli Says:
February 2, 2008 at 12:36 PM

Julie! Congrats! Wow! Next Year's Christmas Party is going to be very full of babies! How fun. I would love to get our kids together? How about Friday? What would you like to do? My kids like the Children's Museum at the Gateway, but we are game for anything. Do you think Jeanine would like to come too? Just let me know what you want to do. We need to get out of the house, we all have cabin fever!
Thanks,
Kelli

Chris Says:
February 4, 2008 at 12:12 PM

Looks like a darling baby already. This summer should be exciting summer. Grandpa DeYoung will have his picture with five babies.
Love,
GrandmaBaker

Alisa and Crowells Says:
February 10, 2008 at 6:58 PM

That's super exciting! How fun Bella gets to be a big sister! August will be quite the month--what a summah!