My Food is Not a Laughing Matter

Saturday, January 5, 2008
We had quite the experience at Melia's birthday party. Bella was in a mood and through some serious fits. It was so out of control so we ended up leaving pretty early. What really seemed to stick with her about the whole evening, is Melia taking her carrots off her plate. After the party, we stopped at my parent's house, and Uncle Matt seemed to be able to change her mood with some mashed potatoes and peas. I was telling Matt about the carrot incident and we were laughing. Bella looked at Matt and said (with a completely serious face, I might add.) "It is not a joke." Don't mess with my kid's vegetables, it is one serious thing!

1 comments:

kelli Says:
January 13, 2008 at 7:00 PM

I enjoyed the pictures on your Baker picture link. I downloaded some of them from the christmas eve party. I really liked the ones of Bella and Ethan dancing.