Mom and Me

Saturday, January 12, 2008
Bella woke up just wild today, so it was decided we needed a day of Mom and Me at the mall. (I chose the location, but she readily agreed so she could ride on the carousel.) Dad stayed home and cleaned the house, which I really appreciated. As we headed to the mall, Bella was pretty sad about Dad not coming with, but she got over it as soon as she saw the carousel. First she decided to ride on Rudolph the Red Nose. During that ride, she noticed the dragon, she decided she was brave enough to ride it, especially because it had pink sparkling wings. As soon as I had her on it, she wanted to call Dad and let him know she was "brave of dragons." We took a break, did a little shopping and had lunch. Then it was twice more on the Tinkerbell carousel horse. (It has a cherub with green wings on the side, she can find a Tinkerbell anywhere!) She asked me if there was an alligator at this mall. It took me a minute to figure out she meant escalator, but we went for a ride. She found the Hello Kitty store and filled her basket. I steered her over to Gap Kids. She saw this dress and said "Mom, I really want this really cute dress and these pink shoes." A girl after my own heart, what could I say put yes? We had a great time together. I sure love my Bella!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

utahmama2 Says:
January 15, 2008 at 2:06 PM

That sounds fun! She sure picked out cute clothes!
Jamie