Cousins Christmas Party

Sunday, December 21, 2008
Tonight was our cousins Christmas Party with my family. We spent a fun evening at my mom and dad's house. This party is always the Sunday before Christmas and to me it means that Christmas is really here. My older brother read us the Story of the Wooden Shoes whcich set a great tone. Then it was present time. Bret and I are very excited to play the Nordic Train Game, thanks Dan and Jen. Here are pictures of a few of the highlights.
Bella showing Marme all over the house.
Abbers, Bella and Jake.

The three babies.
All the cousins! (You try getting the many kids to be happy and look at the camera at the same time!)
Bella with Uncle Matt after opening the Hello Kitty CD player he picked out for her. She loves it!

Little Dan
Jake trying out his whoopee cushion! Thanks for the idea Jenny Moore!

June with Marme and Par.

0 comments: