Swiss Christmas

Friday, December 5, 2008
In my endless quest for things for us to do on Friday, I ran across the Swiss Christmas in Midway. I don't know what I was expecting, but it was very apparent once we got there, not many from out of town attend this event. They had a fun gingerbread display and Bella even frosted her own gingerbread boy. This is my favorite house in Midway done in gingerbread, you could even look in the windows and there was stuff inside!


They also had a display of over 700 nativities. It was even set up one that you could have your picture taken in. They tried to convince Bret and I to be Mary and Joseph and June the Baby Jesus. We politely declined and opted to be shepherds and a lamb. (June was not happy about the hat at all!) Bella made a beautiful angel.














1 comments:

Jamie Says:
December 7, 2008 at 9:44 AM

How cute!! I saw that house on Good things Utah