Preschool Party

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today was the preschool Christmas Party. Bella had a great time singing, dancing and listening to stories. Her favorite is dancing to the toy and doll song. She was thrilled with her present, a My Little Pony. I heard her and Bailey plotting to get each others gifts, but I don't think it worked out.

She told Santa what she wanted for Christmas, a Bone Book. Her teacher didn't quite understand her because on her list she had written phone books.

The day was bittersweet as it was Miss Tammy's last day. We will certainly miss her!Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Compton Family Says:
December 31, 2008 at 1:58 PM

Hey Julie,

I loved your christmas card. I saw the blog address and just had to check out. Your girls are adorable. I don't think we have talked for over a year. Drop me a line, I would love to see what you are up to. You can catch up on my blog if you would like.
See Ya,
Nicole